Seated Exercise Course – 6 classes
Great for older adults, join a live Seated Exercise class for gentle and easy to follow exercises to improve mobility and prevent falls.
PLEASE SELECT YOUR START DATE, your class will then continue on the same day each week for 6 weeks.
About this Course
A great fitness session for older adults, seated exercise includes gentle and easy to follow exercises to help improve mobility and prevent falls. The aim is to gradually increase the repetitions of each exercise over time to build fitness.
This class is restricted to 5 students to encourage increased interaction.
You will need:
- A solid, stable chair that doesn’t have wheels (avoid chairs with arms as these will restrict your movement).
- To be able to sit with your feet flat on the floor and knees bent at right angles.
- To wear loose, comfortable clothing and keep some water handy.
Using EasyActive8 is simple
- Select the start date of your course
- We will then send a booking confirmation email (make sure you check your spam file)
- Download the ZOOM app from your App Store or Google Play Store and set up your account following the easy steps outlined within the app (we can help you with this if required, just call 01328 560250 for support).
- Prior to your class, an invite to a ZOOM conference meeting will be sent
- Login on the day using your unique code
- Enjoy being active at home!
Join the live seated workout and keep fit at home the EasyActive8 way! Access to classes is restricted because we believe in interaction with all participants. Covid-19 has many of us isolated and we want to be a part of your new structure at home.
Don’t let social distancing restrict your fitness routine. Sign up to EasyActive8, your portal to online fitness classes and one to one sessions! Take part in live workouts with the industry’s leading instructors to help you stay fit and healthy at home. Online class sizes are limited to enhance interactivity, so feel free to ask questions and speak to your Instructor as you would in person.