Low Impact Core & Abs Class
Low Impact Abs & Core class to build core strength which is the foundation of a strong body.
About this Class
EasyActive8 Low Impact Core & Abs is a 30 minute easy to follow class of exercises that are gentle on the joints but builds a strong core. Great for all age groups and if you’re at the beginning of your fitness journey you can take it at your own pace. Although low impact, this class isn’t low intensity and you will use muscles in the core of your body and this will raise your heart rate.
You will need:
- Space to be able lay on the floor comfortably
- Suitable clothing
Using EasyActive8 is simple
- Select the date of your class
- We will then send a booking confirmation email (make sure you check your spam file)
- Download the ZOOM app from your App Store or Google Play Store and set up your account following the easy steps outlined within the app (we can help you with this if required, just call 01328 560250 for support).
- Prior to your class, an invite to a ZOOM conference meeting will be sent
- Login on the day using your unique code
- Enjoy being active at home!
Join the live Low Impact Core & Ab workout and keep fit at home the EasyActive8 way! Access to classes is restricted because we believe in interaction with all participants. Covid-19 has many of us isolated and we want to be a part of your new structure at home.
Don’t let social distancing restrict your fitness routine. Sign up to EasyActive8, your portal to online fitness classes and one to one sessions! Take part in live workouts with the industry’s leading instructors to help you stay fit and healthy at home. Online class sizes are limited to enhance interactivity, so feel free to ask questions and speak to your Instructor as you would in person.
What is a Low Impact Core & Ab Workout?
EasyActive8 Low Impact Core & Abs is a 30 minute easy to follow class of exercises that are gentle on the joints but tests your core muscles. Your core is at the heart of everything we do. A stronger core supports your skeletal system and allows your body to grow strong around it. Whether it be sitting/standing, lifting weights, running or simply standing.. a strong core is essential to a good physically healthy body.