Inclusive Aerobic Exercise Course (SEN) – 4 classes
A fun and energetic 45 minute, easy to follow Aerobic class which will help to keep your fit and healthy whilst in the comfort of your home.
Aerobic exercise course for those wanting to raise the heart rate and build some stamina from the comfort of your own home.
About this Class
EasyActive8 Aerobics is a 45 minute easy to follow class of exercises that are gentle on the joints. Great for all ages and abilities. If you’re at the beginning of your fitness journey and want to improve your health and lift your mood then this might be the class for you. This class isn’t low intensity and you will use muscles in your lower and upper body to help raise your heart rate.
You will need:
- Space to be able to move around in comfortably
- Suitable clothing
Using EasyActive8 is simple
- Select the date of your class
- We will then send a booking confirmation email (make sure you check your spam file)
- Download the ZOOM app from your App Store or Google Play Store and set up your account following the easy steps outlined within the app (we can help you with this if required, just call 01328 560250 for support).
- Prior to your class, an invite to a ZOOM conference meeting will be sent
- Login on the day using your unique code
- Enjoy being active at home!
Join the live Aerobic workout and keep fit at home the EasyActive8 way! Access to classes is restricted because we believe in interaction with all participants. Covid-19 has many of us isolated and we want to be a part of your new structure at home.
Don’t let social distancing restrict your fitness routine. Sign up to EasyActive8, your portal to online fitness classes and one to one sessions! Take part in live workouts with the industry’s leading instructors to help you stay fit and healthy at home. Online class sizes are limited to enhance interactivity, so feel free to ask questions and speak to your Instructor as you would in person.
What is a Aerobic Workout?
EasyActive8 Aerobics is a 45 minute class aimed at improving overall fitness and strength. Exercises are planned out to push your current fitness level, raise your heart rate and work a wide range of muscle groups.