Children’s Dance Class (12-17 yrs)
In this class children (ages 12-17) will learn moves from a range of dance genre’s including Contemporary, Street, Jazz and Ballet to name a few.
About this Class
In this class children will learn moves from a range of dance genre’s, Contemporary, Street, Jazz and Ballet to name a few. We want all the children to be having fun and interacting with their parents and the instructor. However, they will also learn how to express themselves, see how the body works and help the confidence levels. The main thing is though, have fun!
There is evidence that regular dance classes can help with the development of a strong and healthy body. Children learn about the way the body works through moving to music.
Your child will need:
- Space to exercise in.
- Suitable clothing.
Using EasyActive8 is simple
- Select your class date
- We will then send a booking confirmation email (make sure you check your spam file)
- Download the ZOOM app from your App Store or Google Play Store and set up your account following the easy steps outlined within the app (we can help you with this if required, just call 01328 560250 for support).
- Prior to your class, an invite to a ZOOM conference meeting will be sent
- Login on the day using your unique code
- Enjoy being active at home!
Join the live Children’s Dance class and have fun at home the EasyActive8 way! Access to classes is restricted because we believe in interaction with all participants. Covid-19 has many of us isolated and we want to be a part of your new structure at home.
Don’t let social distancing restrict your fitness routine. Sign up to EasyActive8, your portal to online fitness classes and one to one sessions! Take part in live workouts with the industry’s leading instructors to help you stay fit and healthy at home. Online class sizes are limited to enhance interactivity, so feel free to ask questions and speak to your Instructor as you would in person.
Our classes are lively and lots of fun! The children learn the core dance skills from a wide range of disciplines and through the lessons will learn how to put them all together. Our instructor has years of experience and knows exactly what it takes to put a smile on faces. Dance is not just about learning a few moves, there are additional benefits such as:
- Develops good posture, balance and self-awareness
- Builds confidence
- Develops focus and concentration
- Provides exercise for a healthy body
- Enhances thinking skills